Posts Tagged mwlib

mwlib: could not get SiteInfo

Recently I tried to install mwlib on a mediawiki server, to convert mediawiki pages into PDF, ODT, xHTML or DocBook, which is really cool.

Unfortunately, after a general upgrade I got this error:

could not get SiteInfo

which led to a non working functionality.

After a long search with google, I understood that the problem is related to permission access to the mediawiki site. In my case, mw-serve was running on the same server on which mediawiki was running, but apache didn’t allow access from localhost. After correcting this, everything went smooth.

Hope this will help others as well.

,

2 Comments